Friday, December 10, 2010

Abdul Haq In Pakistan Cricket Team Camp

The Pakistani Truck Driver who worked in Abu Dhabi has become the focus of the training camp held in Lahore in preparation of the New Zealand series.


Abdul Haq came to the spotlight after he bowled a few overs in a practice session in Abu Dhabi, which left everybody stunned with the talent of the pacman.

The team management was so impressed that they called him to a training camp in Lahore to work on his bowling.

"It is like a dream to be bowling to the Pakistani players. I am learning a lot just being here and getting a lot of tips from Waqar Younis and Aaqib Javed," Haq said.

"I had played some matches in domestic cricket grade-two but gave up hope and left for Abu Dhabi because I needed to earn money for my myself and my family," Haq said.

"The coaches have asked some departmental teams to look at me and sign me on. They have also told me to keep on practicing regularly," he said.

Via:  CricketNext

No comments:

Post a Comment